Respiratory Protection Program
The Respiratory Protection Program is for employees who’s work assignment requires the use of respiratory protection. All individuals must be medically cleared, trained and fit tested before using a respirator at UVM.
If you need to obtain a respirator for use at UVM, please review the following:
Forms & Documents:
- UVM PPD Respiratory Protection Program [PDF]
- Request for Respirator Use [PDF]
- OSHA Respiratory Questionnaire – Champlain Medical Urgent Care
- View the Respiratory Protection class description & training requirements
- View upcoming classes on the training calendar.
- OSHA Publication 3079, Respiratory Protection [PDF]
- OSHA eTool: Respiratory Protection
- OSHA Safety and Health Topics: Respiratory Protection
External links to regulations on the Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA) website: